Permabond is a global manufacturer of engineering adhesives for filter applications. Our team of adhesive chemists and engineers offer a wealth of experience in the development of adhesive solutions for filter applications across many industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Food and Drink and Medical.
Typical filter applications for Permabond's diverse range of Epoxy, Modified Epoxy, Polyurethane, Toughened Acrylic, Anaerobic and Cyanoacrylate adhesives include:
- End cap bonding/potting
- End cap casting (eliminating the need for metal or thermoplastic end caps)
- Seam/crimp sealing
- Gasket bonding
- Bonding mesh filters and sieves
Recent developments include:
- New TA4207 for high strength bonding with little or no surface preparation!
- New ET539X range for stainless steel
- New TA46XX range for PP/PE
- ET5365 gains WRAS drinking water approval (cold water) and joins our already extensive list of Anaerobic and Cyanoacrylate adhesives with drinking water approval.
Our filter adhesives range also includes products formulated using raw materials from the F&DA approved list
Working closely with our customers from project conception to production, Permabond offers custom formulation capability and manufactures bespoke adhesive solutions at its manufacturing site and development laboratories in Winchester, UK. Visit us at Stand G11, Hall 11.1 to find out how our adhesives can improve your filter's performance and your production process.
- Adhesive Application Systems
- Adhesive Application for Filters
- Adhesive Dispensers
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Filtration and Separation Industry
- Food, Beverage Industry
- Metal Processing Industry
- Mineral / Oil / Gas Production
- Paint, Pigments, Coatings Industry
- Waste Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Water Treatment, Supply
Printed on 2020-04-04