INTERMAS Group is the European leading manufacturer of extruded thermoplastic netting made of Polyolefins (PP, PE, EVA) and high temperature resistant engineered polymers (Nylon6 and PBT).
In the filtration industry we provide specialized plastic meshes for:
- Pleat support for the filter media in air and liquid filters
- Feed and parallel spacers intended to provide membrane separation in reverse osmosis filters
- Outer protection for filter units
INTERMAS is a reliable industrial partner to support your business expansion with:
- Eco-friendly range of products, allowing a metal-free solution with a recyclable, incinerable and disposable filter unit
- Safe & easy handling netting, avoiding the inconveniences faced with metal solutions
- One-stop solution with in-house developments, manufacturing and converting. We offer custom made solutions with plastic nets for specific applications under a wide range of conditions (temperature, pressure and corrosion)
- Top quality products produced in ISO certified factories which have been audited by the most demanding producers in the filtration industry
- Expertise with 60 years of experience in supplying filtration leaders
INTERMAS Group is present in more than 70 countries with experience and expertise in netting for the industry as well as nets for agriculture, aquaculture, geosynthetics, building, packaging and gardening applications. Our core technologies include extrusion, orientation, lamination and mechanization.
Printed on 2018-12-16